Monday, January 10, 2011

Now keep in mind that im an artist and im sensitive about my shit....

One of my goals for 2011 is to complete the first draft of a book I am writing for girls. In an conversation i had last night with my mother where we discussed other peoples bullshit relationsip problems, common problems we shared. She even went as far as to explain to me how she was proud that I was so wise at a young age. I told her in order to be a mogul in a business industry and especially as a female you have to have a strong bullshit meter and tough skin, and that applies to relationships as well. She recommended I read steve harveys relationship book collection to get more insight for the book i am trying to write, because my first chapter is on love and as i know everything to say in a discussion, i am often blocked when it comes to writing it on paper for my girls, so im reading to write! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment